A&A EXPRESS provides support and service to the food-services industry by providing refrigerated, frozen and temperature-controlled trucking services throughout the United States.
- 24 / 7 In Office Dispatch
- Omni Tracs Positioning & ELD (since 2012)
- 400 Power Units / 650 53' Reefer Trailers w/Trailer Tracking
- Dedicated Service Program For Over 30 Years
- EDI Capabilities
- Company Drivers & Owner Operators
- Low Driver Turnover Means Better On Time Service To Our Customers
- Customer Web Portal Load Tracking
- Ship In Trucks That Are Designed To Properly Cool Or Refrigerate Your Shipment
- Minimize Or Eliminate Produce Or Product Loss With Quick Delivery
- Minimize Economic Losses & Reduce Your Operating Expenses
- Quickly Deliver Perishable Products To Reduce Costly Dock, Storage, & Shelf Time
- Work Tirelessly To Prevent Health & Food Safety Violations & Fines
A&A Express delivers temperature-sensitive shipments in an efficient and timely manner, and this in turn, increases profitability, reduces costs and liabilities, improves quality, and promotes consumer and customer satisfaction.